EUR/USD Daily Video, November 22, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
There is a potential signal on EUR currently - B&B "Sell" pattern. But recent price action is not so simple and we have a lot of levels and nuances that we should track on Monday for well perfoming in this trade:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
signals from Sive

Just wanted to say, Thank you. What a marvelous thing you are doing. I am a complete layman, knowing only the very basics of Forex-Trading. You have helped so tremendously I have no words to express my gratitude.
May you be blessed in every way. Please keep posting the signals on video, am not very good at understanding the written word. Also, any chance you could give us some advise on the USD/JPY AND USD/GBP movement as well.
:)

Thanks Mr Morten. Looks like a very perspective week indeed for trading.Let's hope it will be a prosperous one for all.

I think this Ireland bailout is going to help your prediction to the 1.33 level come faster than you think. Well its just more fuel to the fire.

Cheers

Just wanted to say, Thank you. What a marvelous thing you are doing. I am a complete layman, knowing only the very basics of Forex-Trading. You have helped so tremendously I have no words to express my gratitude.
May you be blessed in every way. Please keep posting the signals on video, am not very good at understanding the written word.
:)

I agree 100%. Your style and presentation are superb. Happy T-Day U.S.!

As usually...

The Oracle. If I consider, you have been talking about this short entry at least for a week, you definitely deserve my FULL RESPECT.

Back