EUR/USD Daily Video, November 23, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Today market can show some retracement up. 1.3610-1.3625 is an area to watch for. But when this retracement will start, who knows. It could be after reaching 1.3490-1.35 or before it. If it will happen before that - watch for sell signals around 1.3620 area. Anyway be carefull, because market becomes thin as Thanksgiving Day approaches.

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sive, My T.P just got it as u advised at .3494.

Thanks bro. Keep up the good job

Stupid me

Hi Sive,

First, thank you very much for the eye-opening analysis of the charts.
Second, now I realize where all the money that I have lost in the Forex has gone to.
I have been ignorantly completing against the people who look at a chart and clearly predict the whole coming week(s) with unbelievable accuracy.
I am glad that I have found refuge under your wings.

Many thanks to FPA as well.
Best Regards
Ben

Looks like we have a Double REPO on the 10-15 minute time frame EUR/USD forming.
EST 11:06 Current price 1.3417

Not quite there yet but we finally have a close above the 3x3 and working on a close Below the 3x3... Sive, if you care to comment...am I on the right track?

Soon 1.3270 target to buy. If I'm wrong hope Sive advertise me before it hit my buing order.

well, you are at 100pips distance from that now... But I wonder if it is safe start having positions in the long side, since the mess around Ireland bailout and other limit EU countries are hot right now...

Long Position ?

Great Analysis !

Is there a good buying opportunity at 1.3400 ?

The candles are static with two hanging man candles on the 1 hr chart.

Back