1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 23, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies, Gold, Bitcoin Daily Video' started by Sive Morten, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    market now is coiling around solid resistance area. That is usually finished by breakout in one or other side, but currently it's difficult to anticipate this, since no particular patterns was formed on lower time frames:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 23, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. manolis

manolis Private

good morning sive
    very interesting your analysis as always , but what are your thoughts on the EU budget talks and the trench for greece? i believe that if the eu budget doesn't reach the market aspirations will push the euro down , and the trench of the 44 billions to greece won't be paid on the whole ?

3. Sive Morten

Hi Manolis,
    it's will be really the task to approve budget, since currently all major participants have absolutely different interests, even in major 5 economies. As longer process approving will be as worse this will be for EUR.

4. zlion

zlion Private

Sive! **** your...!!! Kiss the ass of the big banks!!! I hope you had a big-big profit against your listener ! :/

5. MeLasz

MeLasz Private

If you lose money its surely NOT Sive's fault! You're a moron if you blame him. He does a very good job here, analyzing, sharing his thoughts and TEACHING. This isn't signal providing, nobody told you to buy or sell, that was YOUR decision. The bullish dynamic pressure was mentioned in the video, I have seen it to, I traded it with nice profit and I'm a beginner, not a banker.

6. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

Scary price action, lets see what next week brings.

7. MeLasz

MeLasz Private

Gartley (Bat) maybe ...
    eur-bat11-23.

8. Sive Morten

Zlion,
    let's closer to subjet. What particularly has happened?