EUR/USD Daily Video, November 24, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Yesterday market has not even reached our resistance for enter on the short side and shown how weak the market is.
In fact, trading plan for the rest of the week is the same - use retracement on lower time frames to enter Short with daily target at 1.3270:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive.
Some small problem.
Can u tell me where can i get indicator u use to show overbought-oversold area? Can i buy it? May be any similar like urs? Bollinger is not quite good.
Thanks

angry

hi Sive,
(is Sive Morten a alias, and are you from Russia, cause of your dialect?)
anyway, I am an Austrian (Wien) guy, who watch your analyses since a few months ago and the expertises are excellent! to see your videos and to hear your comments which are not confused and overrated by economic news, are very welcome; hopefully you retain as an analyser here in the forum for a longer time!

angry! because I set no trading action, although I saw two facts:
1. you has shown me the butterfly pattern at the end of the uprising move to 1,4281 from EURUSD -> wave CD
2. as I read about Gartleys, Butterflies and s.o., I studied the simple AB=CD pattern; if you lay fibonacci from the end of the big down move (greek crisies) at 1,1876 to the first upmove at 1,3333 then you receive 1,4228 at the 1,618 expansion point CD;
the every learning story!

let hear from you,
thanks, servus,
Erich
enorm@blackbox.net

ps: long live Joe DiNapoli

Hi Sive.
Some small problem.
Can u tell me where can i get indicator u use to show overbought-oversold area? Can i buy it? May be any similar like urs? Bollinger is not quite good.
Thanks

Well it depends on your software. If you use MT4, then there is no official Oscillator Predictor by DiNapoli for this trading platform.
In this case - you can find something in the net, but probably it will have another name, because "Oscillator Predictor" is a registered trade mark.
So as MACD Predictor by the way...

Good morning,
Yesterday market has not even reached our resistance for enter on the short side and shown how weak the market is.
In fact, trading plan for the rest of the week is the same - use retracement on lower time frames to enter Short with daily target at 1.3270:

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks Buddy

Last edited by a moderator:
Target 1.3270

Hi Sive,

What is the accuracy of the target you have in mind (i.e. +/- 5 or +/- 10 pips?). Can we assume that 1.3285 (reached today) fulfilled your prediction for 1.3270?

Thanks.

Hi Sive,

What is the accuracy of the target you have in mind (i.e. +/- 5 or +/- 10 pips?). Can we assume that 1.3285 (reached today) fulfilled your prediction for 1.3270?

Thanks.

Hi Alf,
Currently it's difficult to say, because now I see nice retracement up. But in daily time frame it's not so solid. I need to look at it tomorrow. Besides, market is very thin, anything could happen.
But I've told many times that I'm not so comfortable with establishing Long positions when targets below me...

Back