EUR/USD Daily Video, November 24, 2010

Hi Alf,
Currently it's difficult to say, because now I see nice retracement up. But in daily time frame it's not so solid. I need to look at it tomorrow. Besides, market is very thin, anything could happen.
But I've told many times that I'm not so comfortable with establishing Long positions when targets below me...

Appreciate your prompt reply, Sive.

Have a great time.

ALF

I guess if Blomberg and CNBC were on the dot,we could expect the 1.20 but i fear they are just creating an artifical situation to exploit somehow. Euro is sure to go down of course but i do not expect it to happen before the new year may be later. and then if anyone could predict the market with 100 % accuracy, this thing would not be called Forex right. I think you are right for caution Mr Morten so let's wait till tomorrow to make any movies since as you say market is thin

Hi Sive you are my Hero :) as always you hit the target. I know this is to early but do you also see possible double RePo on 4h?

Aud/usd

Hi Sive,

Is there a Head & Shoulders pattern emerging on the AUD/USD on the daily chart? If so, what would be expected target?

Thanks as always

Matt

Back