EUR/USD Daily Video, November 29, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning, everybody

I have a bearish bias on EUR/USD and think that our "last gasp for the bulls" around 1.3230-1.3350 hardly will hold. But at the same time now it is not very suitable moment for just jumping in...

portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Sive for sharing, I had the same plan for this week. Press need some time to find new story to explain another Euro drop :)(Portugal, I guess). 1.3600 is possible but 1.3420 also could be strong resistance with monthly pivot point.

Education

Dear Sive

First of all thank you for your excellent & consistent daily & weekly predictions.

I am fairly new to Forex & I find it difficult to find all the indicators you use. I currently run a demo account on an MT4 platform.

Could you possibly guide me to the relevant indicators used on this type of platform to mirror yours. I am also very interested to study and would welcome any suggestions of books relevant to your trading methods.

I am aware that your time is precious and thank you in anticipation for your reply.

Kind thoughts

Dear Sive

First of all thank you for your excellent & consistent daily & weekly predictions.

I am fairly new to Forex & I find it difficult to find all the indicators you use. I currently run a demo account on an MT4 platform.

Could you possibly guide me to the relevant indicators used on this type of platform to mirror yours. I am also very interested to study and would welcome any suggestions of books relevant to your trading methods.

I am aware that your time is precious and thank you in anticipation for your reply.

Kind thoughts

Hi Eric,
Concerning software. All indicators, that I use are DiNapoli appropriate indicators pack for CQG. But CQG is a rather expensive. I definitely know, that the same pack exists for Genesis trade navigator and CIS Trading patform. But they are also cost some money.
There is no official pack for MT4 platform.

Back