EUR/USD Daily Video, October 05, 2010

Seve i think i have not explained that very well because of my english. Ask me if you need something more and i will be pleased of showing to you privately.

Well, all this stuff is very similar to EW conception. EW analysis has a very big problem - it's a simple to find the waves on historical charts but very hard estimate where you are currently.
So, try to use you cycle approach to trading and you will understand it.
Anyway, this is not suitable personally for me, but this is not mean that this approach is bad. May be somebody find it very useful

Well you are right,the question is that the person that teches me that could know the right moment and works just with GBP/JPY with 20 pips of stop loss and i swear (i worked with him) that in the 90% he was right. The problem was that he never study the prices like a pro like you and i was wondering to combine all of that. The other problem is that for having precision must have all the time frames in order even 3 5 minutes and is a lot of work. Maybe is possible to simplify combining a system with a nice way to predict prices and the time for a turn in long timeframes. That was my idea. Regards

Back