EUR/USD Daily Video, October 05, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

There were not much events during Mon trading session, although EUR has started to show some attempts to retrace lower.
Personally, I will be waiting for 1.35 area roughly to make some action.
But if you're intraday trader possibly, you can make some trades before that.
But I must warn you - to buy right now is dangerous because we at daily overbought. To Sell means to go against the major trend.

Here I share with my plans on EUR and current intraday situation

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Seve, always doing right and calm. I would like to send you a graphic and have your opinion of that, but first i would like you to see that and after i will open a post to discuss what i am showing. Can you tell me how to send it? Thanks again

Ok Jyotiprakash Pal, here is the file. Is not updated until now but shows how the market is repeating in GBP/JPY in one day timeframe. That repeat is in all timeframes and in all the pairs but it can change in the number of point (ej. 9 point instead 12). Two point can form a "false one", the firs (1) and the last (in that case (12). But after the time of that inversion can happen all the point follow a cicle. This is one day but is possible to have that in all timeframes so it gives you precision and the time for a turn. What i see is that a system that Seve´s use combined with that can be a a very strong and "safe" way of trading. Thats it. Sorry because i just put a pic of that instead a template for metatrader that have the same from 1999 and repeating always in the same way but i would like to know opinions of very experts like Sive. Regards.

20101005-zpke-357kb.jpg

Ok Jyotiprakash Pal, here is the file. Is not updated until now but shows how the market is repeating in GBP/JPY in one day timeframe. That repeat is in all timeframes and in all the pairs but it can change in the number of point (ej. 9 point instead 12). Two point can form a "false one", the firs (1) and the last (in that case (12). But after the time of that inversion can happen all the point follow a cicle. This is one day but is possible to have that in all timeframes so it gives you precision and the time for a turn. What i see is that a system that Seve´s use combined with that can be a a very strong and "safe" way of trading. Thats it. Sorry because i just put a pic of that instead a template for metatrader that have the same from 1999 and repeating always in the same way but i would like to know opinions of very experts like Sive. Regards.

Hi Rafael,
can you comment all this stuff, numbers, lines etc...

Hi Seve, of course, lines are the cicle, it start with the red one so before after the red one and after we can have the inversion of one point, after the time of the inversion is over and point 2 is formed all the other points are repeating always. In one day for GBP/JPY the lines are divided in 30 periods so the cicle for 1 day in that currency es 30*4= 120 days. In each time frame (6 h, 4h, 2 h even 5 minutes) there is the same repetition. Every pair have its own cicle so if you work on that from time ago and catch the cicle doesn´t change never. For example the best is to take the cicle from years ago and see when is right always is repeating until now. numbers are the points highs and lows that can be formed inside a cicle. GBP/JPY have 12 but the first and the second can have an inversion and forme a second 1 (marked like this: (1)) or a second 12. Can have an inversion in one point, two that is a double inversion or no inversion. In that pic there is one thing missing. If you have a cicle for ejample from 1999 untel now you can have the average of when the points are formed and you can draw an horizontal line that shows you the time for the reversal doing an average of every point. Whit that you can know that point 4 for ejample can be formed in 5 or 6 days of margin. In one day chart is not very precise but as much as you work in lower timeframe as much as you get precision. That conbined with a system like yours that predict prices can be very interesting because we cn know hoy long can a pair run in one direction and the price that probavli will get. Let me know if you need more information about this. Regards

Seve i think i have not explained that very well because of my english. Ask me if you need something more and i will be pleased of showing to you privately.

steam train going to 1.40 but will it stop there if it cut through all the other supports like butter????

Back