1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, October 05, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Youtube again gives us a problems with uploading a video, so, I post it here in Zip Archive file. This is SWF video, so you will need a flash player to watch it.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies

Attached Files:

2. amasat

amasat Recruit

there's nothing in that folder ???????????????

3. Adam Wyn-Roberts

SWF - file

You can also right-click on the file and choose: open with internet explorer
    (and then allow content to be displayed)
    It will play in your IE browser

Adam

4. amasat

amasat Recruit

sorry for that ,,,,,,,,, i didnt know its shock wave ,,,,, got it now thx

5. amasat

amasat Recruit

thx Adam was help full buddy :)

6. asif faryad

asif faryad Sergeant

video 5TH OCTOBER

Dear Sive

Sorry to be a pain but once you tube is working could you kindly post the video on there as i have an apple mac machine and cannot open the zip file you have kindly posted.

Thank you and as always love the teachings.

Asif :)

7. Matthew Lloyd

Matthew Lloyd Recruit

Eur/aud

Hi Sive,

I have been watching the EUR/AUD chart for a while.

The monthly chart is showing what may be DRPO buy signal, but there are a few too many candles between the crossings of the 3x3.

Do you think this could be tradeable? If so what TP and SL would you recommend

Attached Files:

8. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Sorry Asif, I could spend on FPA an hour at the start of my working day. But after that work turmoil just twisting me... That's why I've read your post just now :)

Hi Matthew

Yes, this is nice DRPO.
    It's better if it appears on some significant Fib support or even Agreement.
    The classical DiNapoli rule to trade it - place stop below 0.618 Fib support from the lowest point of DRPO to First penetration high or current high - depends on what is higher...
    But I prefer to place stops below 0.786 support level.
    Target is 1.0 extension of AB-CD of bottoms of DRPO at minimum.
    You may use 3x3 to trail your profit after 1.0 target will be reached - until market stands above 3x3 - hold position. Take profit at first close below 3x3. This is just an alternative approach.

9. asif faryad

asif faryad Sergeant

Thanks Sive

Dear Sive

Thats no problem as i managed to read the text version for yesterday and as i am an avid student of yours always read your weeky thread so was able to stick with my trading plan.

I know you are a extremely busy man :)) If you ever leave FPA please start something your self please keep in touch and what ever you start I AM IN !!!

As i spend my time reading the pycology books behind trading and your weekly/daily anaylis is enough for me to make money on a consistent basis.

Thanks wish you a good day :))