EUR/USD Daily Video, October 13, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market is showing solid price action to the upside. Although situation has not changed much for bulls, for bears there is something to discuss:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoom out for a missing level

Hi Sive,

If you zoom out a little bit on your chart you will see that there is a bigger swing high to take your levels from, it might add some extra levels for you, Eur/Usd stopped its move up right at the larger 38.2 retracement level. You can see it on my charts when I trade here Forex Live Trader - live streaming video powered by Livestream

Thank you so much for your continuing market overviews :)

Good morning,
market is showing solid price action to the upside. Although situation has not changed much for bulls, for bears there is something to discuss:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies

Dear Sive , after your video bearish candle has appeared and has almost erased any significant threat to upside presently it retraced upto 50% of whole swing up from 1.3581 to 1.3836 . Kindly let us know if there exists still an opportunity to enter long can we consider to long from weekly pivot at 1.3717 ? or wait till further move down to 1.3676 which is .618 Fib support ?

Lookforward to your input pls .

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Sive , after your video bearish candle has appeared and has almost erased any significant threat to upside presently it retraced upto 50% of whole swing up from 1.3581 to 1.3836 . Kindly let us know if there exists still an opportunity to enter long can we consider to long from weekly pivot at 1.3717 ? or wait till further move down to 1.3676 which is .618 Fib support ?

Lookforward to your input pls .

Thanks

Hi Dave,
In video, we've said that this is not the time to enter long. Since market has not continued move up and showing nice move down, probably retracement has started... I've just warned you that if you want to short this market - place stop above daily Agreement, just because this is safer...

Weekly Euro Updated

Sive: For the past 2 weeks my link to the weekly updates takes me to the daily video. The weekly update is not posting.

Back