Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, October 15, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

we already have trade in progress, so let's complete it first. Then we will think what to do next, because situation could change drastically in the middle of the week:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I like and appreciate your analysis of the Pro Weekly. However, pls I want to learn your B&B strategy and other strategies you use. I want to be a successful Fired Trader. Thanks to FPA

Reactions: Joh
I like and appreciate your analysis of the Pro Weekly. However, pls I want to learn your B&B strategy and other strategies you use. I want to be a successful Fired Trader. Thanks to FPA

Hi Muyi,
In this case you need to do your homework - try with the books that I've mentioned - "Trade what you see" and "Trading with DiNapoli levels"
But read them slowly and diligently. This is not slick fiction.then needed to be studied. Try to apply new knowledge in trading.

Back