EUR/USD Daily Video, October 18, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Hello, everybody

I think that time has come to shift to EUR Currency. Because, in general, our analysis on Cable, that we've made on previous week is still valid and you can use it to trade GBP. Market just has accomplished 3 Drive pattern

Now, current video a bit large, I've tried to talk as few as possible, but there are a lot of nuances there.. If you prefer also to read this stuff - welcome to FOREX PRO WEEKLY thread. It also contains larger charts...

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 by 3 red line and MACD predictor

Good day Sive,

Thanks a lot for the analysis. That's great.
I would like to ask how can I get the 3 by 3 red line and MACD Predictor (green line)? I couldn't find them.

Good day Sive,

Thanks a lot for the analysis. That's great.
I would like to ask how can I get the 3 by 3 red line and MACD Predictor (green line)? I couldn't find them.

Hi Rudi,
Well, MT4 has 3x3, just add shift 3 on the parameters board, and choose Simple MA.

About MACDP is a bit confusin' situation. the point is that DiNapoli has no official MACD Predictor and Oscillator Predictor for MT 4 platform. Try to use in the internet, but it hardly will have a name "MACD Predictor" because it's a pattented name. So, more probable that it will have another name.

Back