EUR/USD Daily Video, October 21, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

market has achieved all our targets from different signals that we've mentioned in weekly research - DRPO LAL, MADP Failure and weekly pivot support 1.

Right now I do not see any solid signal for position trading, that is worthly to be taken. Market has a trading enviroment right now and in some decision making I suppose.
Personally, I'll be flat, but if you're intraday trader, I will show you some levels to watch for...

technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi sive,
do u have any recommended source where i can find and learn about chart patterns.?
and also do u think the envelope indicator can work like joe dinapoli's oscillator predictor that u usually used on your chart analysis.?

thanks...

hi sive,
do u have any recommended source where i can find and learn about chart patterns.?
and also do u think the envelope indicator can work like joe dinapoli's oscillator predictor that u usually used on your chart analysis.?

thanks...

well, Predictor has a different algorithm. In general, you can use any not normalized oscillator. For example Momentum.
Concerning envelope... I do not know, really. May be also you can try Bolinger bands, but Predictor is a Predictor. For now it's just impossible to say ahead - how perfect will envelope or Bolinger's Band work in term of Oversold/Overbought...

To fellow novice traders, I found a webpage where Mr. DiNapoli discusses some of the trading patterns Sive has been teaching us, and defines some of the terms as well. You can see it here:
Joe DiNapoli - Masterforex-V
This should help us follow the strategies and also cut down on the number of repetitive questions we ask.

To fellow novice traders, I found a webpage where Mr. DiNapoli discusses some of the trading patterns Sive has been teaching us, and defines some of the terms as well. You can see it here:
Joe DiNapoli - Masterforex-V
This should help us follow the strategies and also cut down on the number of repetitive questions we ask.

Back