1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, October 23, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Oct 23, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    It looks like we have some bearish patterns, that suggest at minimum retest of 1.30 area, or even downward continuation. So watch them closely:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Oct 23, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. allan vincent

allan vincent Private, 1st Class

EURUSD and EURNZD thoughts
    EURUSD:
    Monthly: not necessarily now down trending. Higher low.
    Weekly: down trend. Pulled back to 78.6% & 50% pivot, day R3, week R1, Month R1 and support/resistance area three hits to this area. MACD/RSI divergent
    Daily: end of uptrend. “Double top” indicator. Immediate area of support/resiatance [1.2990/1.3]. Lower high, watch for lower low.
    4Hr: no good trend. At the weekly pivot. Below day pivot. Look/feel = down-look.
    1hr: no great trend.

Most likely trade: breakdown through week pivot 1.3016 to day S2 1.2994 not a 1:1 trade, not recommended - though may carry on

EURNZD:
    Monthly: down trending – strongly
    Weekly: down trending – pulled back to 50%, possibly on the way to a pullback trade, [2 pivot(38%&61.8%) monthly R3, weeklyR2 plus a level of support/resistance 1.6206] MACD/RSI convergent
    Daily: uptrend. MACD initial divergent[19 january 2012- 16july 2012] now convergent
    4Hr: uptrend, MACD, RSI not convergent implying less “force” upward, possible ending of upward trend. Currently on day pivot region.
    1hr: no trend

most likely trade: pullback weekly above
    i am trying to learn but i am ssllloooowwwwww. Sive knows best. am watching and listening Sir.

3. Davidovic

Davidovic Corporal

Hi Sive, again a fantastic analysis... It's a pleasure to learn read the market like you do... A BIG THANKX

4. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

Sive, if I did not know better, I would almost say the market is doing what YOU explain on your charts what it should do, lol.

5. pacmanpip

pacmanpip Recruit

ABCD Spot on........Viva Sive Morten.

6. leeds

leeds Recruit

Daily I learned from you.. You are a genius.