EUR/USD Daily Video, October 23, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
It looks like we have some bearish patterns, that suggest at minimum retest of 1.30 area, or even downward continuation. So watch them closely:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
EURUSD and EURNZD thoughts
EURUSD:
Monthly: not necessarily now down trending. Higher low.
Weekly: down trend. Pulled back to 78.6% & 50% pivot, day R3, week R1, Month R1 and support/resistance area three hits to this area. MACD/RSI divergent
Daily: end of uptrend. “Double top” indicator. Immediate area of support/resiatance [1.2990/1.3]. Lower high, watch for lower low.
4Hr: no good trend. At the weekly pivot. Below day pivot. Look/feel = down-look.
1hr: no great trend.

Most likely trade: breakdown through week pivot 1.3016 to day S2 1.2994 not a 1:1 trade, not recommended - though may carry on

EURNZD:
Monthly: down trending – strongly
Weekly: down trending – pulled back to 50%, possibly on the way to a pullback trade, [2 pivot(38%&61.8%) monthly R3, weeklyR2 plus a level of support/resistance 1.6206] MACD/RSI convergent
Daily: uptrend. MACD initial divergent[19 january 2012- 16july 2012] now convergent
4Hr: uptrend, MACD, RSI not convergent implying less “force” upward, possible ending of upward trend. Currently on day pivot region.
1hr: no trend

most likely trade: pullback weekly above
i am trying to learn but i am ssllloooowwwwww. Sive knows best. am watching and listening Sir.

Hi Sive, again a fantastic analysis... It's a pleasure to learn read the market like you do... A BIG THANKX

Sive, if I did not know better, I would almost say the market is doing what YOU explain on your charts what it should do, lol.

Back