EUR/USD Daily Video, October 31, 2012

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

youtube is back, so...
Market has formed potentially bullish pattern on daily time frame. That adds some nuances in short-term trading:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice clean explanation.

.....and me thinking about the effect of NYSE coming back online and month end flows.

Sorry sir,
I cant show the numbers on the chart. My glasses are ok ;-) Please make a little bit betther quality.
Joe

Sorry sir,
I cant show the numbers on the chart. My glasses are ok ;-) Please make a little bit betther quality.
Joe

Joe,
since you see what these numbers are based on (fib retracement, expension or something else), you can draw it as well.
Unfortunately I can't make a better quality, just because youtube accept only flv files, that are rather heavy. If I will increase the quality it will turn to 100 Mb+ for each video.

Excellent explanation and a big THANK YOU from Cape Town. we had a very profitable session today!
Kind regards
Dave

Back