EUR/USD Daily video, September 08, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market still stands in retracement, but it could be over very soon. So, our primary interest how deep it will be, and what levels to watch for to recognize it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning Sive, thank you for the analysis!!! I hope we can see some retracement today as I wanna jump into the train that's going to 1.38!!!

now the news is equal i believe wich is no effect on the pair so we should trade it

technically right ??? i did short it

sorry for my poor english

08_09_2011

Good morning,
market still stands in retracement, but it could be over very soon. So, our primary interest how deep it will be, and what levels to watch for to recognize it:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Commander,

Please from my own analysis today, I found out that on the four-Hour Chart there is an AB=CD pattern forming of A=1.4246, B=1.3971 and C=1.4148 with a 1.00 Extension around 1.3867, that's my favorable position at the moment and market looks to dance around 1.4100 - 1.4060 area, since bears have been very strong on the daily time frame, I strongly feel that the retracement to the upside might not be deeper than 1.4140 area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back