EUR/USD Daily Video, September 12, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Despite failure attempt of upside breakout yesterday, EUR still keeps bullish short-term sentiment until it stands above 1.1520 lows:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sive, Long time, how are you? thank you for this weekly portion. it been a busy season for me as a tour operator. However, following yesterdays insight and today observations that you have shared. looks like that grabber has formed on the 4TF indicating long opening. what do you think? thanks again

Sive, Long time, how are you? thank you for this weekly portion. it been a busy season for me as a tour operator. However, following yesterdays insight and today observations that you have shared. looks like that grabber has formed on the 4TF indicating long opening. what do you think? thanks again

Hi Olaaka, nice to see you again here!
Yes, indeed. Now I'm watching for this scenario, we actually have two grabbers already.

Back