EUR/USD Daily Video, September 15, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market remains lazy and possibly will remain till 20th of September.
So, all that we can do is continue trading with parallel channel, but be aware of breakout:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell signals

Hi Sive,

What are the sell signals you are talking about, what should I look for. As of now the price did brake up and it at 1.3884 so as you said to look for sell signals here but how to identify them, I dont know what to look for.

Thank for your help and grate work.

Sell signals

Hi Sive,

Can you please explain me a bit about sell signals and what to look for to identify them, or if you could point me somewhere I can read more abput them.:)

Hi Sive,

What are the sell signals you are talking about, what should I look for. As of now the price did brake up and it at 1.3884 so as you said to look for sell signals here but how to identify them, I dont know what to look for.

Thank for your help and grate work.

Hi Sive,

Can you please explain me a bit about sell signals and what to look for to identify them, or if you could point me somewhere I can read more abput them.:)

Hi Mickme,
look videos closely (for 15th and 16th) - I explain B&B and DRPO signals with details. If you're interesting with this particular patterns and videos are not sufficient for you - read DiNapoli "Trading with DiNapoli Levels"

What is B&B and DRPO? Sorry to ask so many question but this is the right way to learn I think.

Thank you Sive for all the help!

Back