Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, September 28, 2020

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Short-term fundamental background is becoming tougher and some negative events that were supposed to be "light" now is becoming heavier. This could lead to deeper retracement on EUR in medium-term perspective and keeps short-term sentiment bearish:

Hi everyone,

In relation to sive analysis on the AUDUSD, i d like to show you this possible 4H DRPO buy

I would buy now with a stop at 0.6950

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-09-28 à 08.35.08.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-09-28 à 08.35.08.png
    345.4 KB · Views: 14
Hi everyone,

In relation to sive analysis on the AUDUSD, i d like to show you this possible 4H DRPO buy

I would buy now with a stop at 0.6950
Thank you for posting this reminder!
I have taken a long position at 7038. What do you suggest is the take profit target for this trade?
thanks
Viresh

Thank you for posting this reminder!
I have taken a long position at 7038. What do you suggest is the take profit target for this trade?
thanks
Viresh

Hi Viresh,

I remember that Joe Di Napoli, in the book, suggest first target at 50% of the precedent thrust (anyone correct me if i m wrong). So for that trade that would be 0.7150 TP1 and 0.7215 (61.8 retracement) for the TP2. That is also a confluence resistance.
Hopefully we are coming to the first traget soon.
But on the longer Timeframes, Sive suggested a possible extension of the actual downtrend, and eventually a DRPO sell on the Weekly timeframe. So we could keep a part of our position for a possible new top.

Back