EUR/USD Has the trend switched to long term Bullish?

I expect the Euro to go up at least 75 pips during Jackson Hole, we all know that Bernie is going to say something about QE3 or mention some other type of easing and that will drive the Euro higher.

In sum, both the benefits and costs of nontraditional monetary policies are uncertain; in all likelihood, they will also vary over time, depending on factors such as the state of the economy and financial markets and the extent of prior Federal Reserve asset purchases. Moreover, nontraditional policies have potential costs that may be less relevant for traditional policies. For these reasons, the hurdle for using nontraditional policies should be higher than for traditional policies. At the same time, the costs of nontraditional policies, when considered carefully, appear manageable, implying that we should not rule out the further use of such policies if economic conditions warrant.
© Ben Shalom Bernanke @ Jackson Hole

My mind is completely blown!

Is there actually anyone that still has dreams of sub 1.20 ??

I still hear people on Bloomberg TV saying numbers like 1.18 yet there seems to be nothing that can stop the euro from climbing higher and higher!

So once again I'll ask what do you think, has the daily trend switched to bullish or are we just looking at a typical retracement and the Euro will fall to sub 1.20?
traders will come up with varying perspectives since not everyone trades the same way. based on what I have seen in forums, traders who trade weekly and daily time frames are a minority.

1.2000 can come but not in a few weeks or months, unless something changes.

Mattress Bank recommends physical gold and silver.

Mattress Bank. Protecting investors worldwide since 1929.
haha.... good one Pharaoh!
you nearly got me there. i thought it was an established bank I was unaware of....

It is, and they've got over a billion branches worldwide in the most incredibly convenient locations. :D

Fractal analysis of the EURUSD.

09/24/2012 10:54 am
Last week there was a change of mood on the main currency pair. Price could be fixed below the moving average near 1.3050, which is currently a significant drag. At the same time, the image fractal structure suggests the possibility of further reducing 1.2750/800 early in the week. Evidence of such reduction will be consolidating below 1.2900, while the abolition of the script will rise above 1.3050 support.

file

Well the Euro is rocketing higher today 1.3061 at this point.

I'm i the only one that finds the unemployment rate that was forecast from the previous 8.1 to be 8.2 coming in at 7.8 a little suspicious?

I guess I'm just being a little paranoid because US Labor secretary Solis (A Democrat) has assured us that any notion of that number being manipulated would be ludicrous!!!! So I guess thats why the dollar is falling against the Euro because the unemployment number falling is bad news for the dollar!! LOL!!

I shouldn't have listened to Sive this time and went long on the Euro, I had a feeling it was going to go up no matter what today, but instead i decided to sit this one out and wait and look for the retracement hes been talking about. :-(

Back