EUR/USD what a fun roller coaster today

A piece of the pie

Hey Eric your last message is one of the major psychological issues to overcome in trading. I don't remember if we went over this during training, but I thought it might be useful for some of the readers here.

There will never be a trade where you realize profit on the entire movement and while we all know this, if we don't put it into perspective it can negatively affect our trading in the long run. How I overcame seeing a trade go to profit and then watching the pair continue in my direction for another 100 or even 200 pips is

1. Don't watch it, walk away and forget about it right then, start thinking about the next trade setup, look at other pairs, watch tv, go do some target practice- hopefully a squirrel touches the bird feeder at that moment, haha.

2. I use this analogy in my own trading and in teaching others- The forex market is a huge pie, a pie for giants(governments, banks, large corporations), there is no way we could handle that pie even if we could hold it. Us little guys are just trying to sneak in and grab a little piece of the pie, if we can get a piece of the pie every time, we will live very well! We don't need the whole pie. We can become very rich and satisfied on a piece of this pie. Also remember that the majority of the little guys not only do not get a piece, but actually have to give a piece of their personal supply.

Very well put! Once again, greed will destroy a trader quicker than anything else. It's not how fast you create your wealth, but that you actually become wealthy at all.

2. I use this analogy in my own trading and in teaching others- The forex market is a huge pie, a pie for giants(governments, banks, large corporations), there is no way we could handle that pie even if we could hold it. Us little guys are just trying to sneak in and grab a little piece of the pie, if we can get a piece of the pie every time, we will live very well! We don't need the whole pie. We can become very rich and satisfied on a piece of this pie. Also remember that the majority of the little guys not only do not get a piece, but actually have to give a piece of their personal supply.

Excellent analogy, and an important message that often gets hidden under more abstract ideas about secrets of trading.

Even within this very clear picture of who we are in the market I'd like to add another guy who try as he might, can generally get a piece of pie, but hasn't got the knack of hanging on to it..... I used to be one of those guys :confused:

“Ubber-Banker’s” do that just to mess with our heads

1.2597 @13:50 CST 5-20-10 always just under the 1.2600 line. Those “Ubber-Banker’s” (or “Troll-Banker’s” that live in caves with dragons and hoards of gold) do that just to mess with our heads.
I hope every body had enough margin to get in on that top for the ride down.;):D
By the way,
“jcris522" Is the guy I’m doing the intensive review’s on, “Duellatorus”:
Intensive Reviews - Forex Peace Army Forum

roller coster charts

Learning something new every day.

Got to love seeing the graph(s) talked about. Sorry it took me so long.

I'm figuring out how to post and talk about what I see.

EURUSD Jun3.jpg

I'll get better with arrows and lables later.

Euro is Saved

It looks like there is no longer any crisis in the Euro as the currency goes higher against the USD . Luckily for all the French and German Taxpayers they wont have to lose their own money to bail out the credit card junkies of Greece and others . I better go and buy some Euros before they get any higher :hissyfit:

It looks like there is no longer any crisis in the Euro as the currency goes higher against the USD . Luckily for all the French and German Taxpayers they wont have to lose their own money to bail out the credit card junkies of Greece and others . I better go and buy some Euros before they get any higher :hissyfit:

The Eur is not out of the woods,what you are seeing is just mere consolidation which is normal in the market.You should not expect the pair to move in one direction for too long.At some point with the assistance of economic activities,consolidation will definitely occur but i tell you,the eur is still bearish on the long run.

Last edited:
Ubber/Troll Bankers are playing with us again

I think the Ubber/Troll Bankers are playing with us again.

Last edited:
It’s like the weather in Missouri

Even if you screw up, just wait. It’s like the weather in Missouri, it will change.

EURUSD 62910a.jpg

:(:p

Back