Eur/usd

Hi Nancy

if these were long positions, it certainly was a good idea! :)

Happy trading - Stony

Nothing was really done as the market was quite dead around 1.43 but since I was out of the country, I couldn't afford to have time to trade.

This is NFP week and I'll be posting my predictions in a few calendar days' time.

Last edited:
Based on today's observance, I strongly believe that the EUR/USD pair shall somehow hit a high of 1.438 today before spiraling downwards to touch 1.407 level.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Wow, it breached 1.44 and things went haywire.

However, I'm still keeping an extremely cautious lookout but I'm also holding steadfast on my beliefs.

Last edited:
I´m still waiting - it seems to take a long time for the reversal this time. It gets boring! :unhappy:

Bad news, people.

Based on the most recent oil and gold prices, I don't think that a reversal nor a retracement shall happen at all.

I reckon that it'll even touch 1.465 by the end of this calendar week and subsequently touch 1.51 within 15 calendar days.

Last edited:
I'm 100% confident that this calendar week's closing shall definitely be anything above 1.447.

Good luck, people.

Last edited:
Gosh, things went a little of course.

The price dropped from beyond 1.44 to close for the week at around 1.418.

I just couldn't believe it when the oil price is still on excess of USD 71.

Anyway, I still believe that it'll revert back to 1.45 next calendar week.

Last edited:
Since it stalled at around 1.42 nett, I'm still holding onto all my long positions as I type this.

Happy trading, folks.

Last edited:
Back