EURAUD Short

Looking back on EURAUD again today. Price has been consolidating virtually sideways for a good number of weeks now with no real direction, you can see this as the moving average is just horizontal. Looks to be setting up for the next impulsive direction. Again i'm using the technique of trapping the market into a corner to give us an indication of direction. Keep your charts marked up and trade the winning direction. Should be an easy trade to take on the retest of the break. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good evening all. Just a quick update on EURAUD . We were waiting for price to give us a direction for the next possible trade. This is an example why we wait for confirmation's. It looked as though we were about to get a downside breakout, But price had other ideas, looks to be a fake break out and now the daily candle has shot right back up. Again the setups are still valid but wait for the close above or below and retest then take the trade in that direction. Will keep an eye on this and update once a trade is taken. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all, update today on the EURAUD setups I sent out. Last time we got a fake breakout to the bottom, then price pushed right back up. Well it gave us what we were after, a breakout above and retest, giving us a chance to enter, it was literally to the pip of my arrow that's been drawn out for a while now. Should of been an easy trade for you all to take. Currently 140 pips up on this position and price is moving well towards our TP projection zone. Move SL into some profits as always. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, I am away on a break currently so only intermittently updating on the trading for you all. Today checking in on the EURAUD setup we took. Last out we was 140 pips in profit, but today we are 235 pips up on this position. It looks like we could reach our projected TP zone. So keep moving stop loss into more profit as this is a supply zone and we could see a considerable drop from up here. I have moved mine into 190 pips profit and set my TP so what ever comes first will be. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back