EURAUD Short

Todays pair is back on EURAUD . you all by now know that i like to squeeze and corner the market to give us direction. Well EA is almost about to do that for us. Currently we are 173 pips up on our sell. Again we are sitting at that strong support zone . But i have a feeling it might break this time, heres to hoping. Because if it does theres plenty of room to drop into. Firstly being our TP, then hopefully retest of the break for another sell. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Last time we looked at EURAUD we sold from that small supply zone at 1.634. We got to 170 pips or so in profit and expected a drop through the wedge . Well the vaccine didnt give us what we wanted. As i always say if you see reversal signs happening take your profits and look to re enter. Price came back up to our entry zone so if you took profits you could of entered again and earnt twice on the same setup. Currently over 200 pips in profit. So my advice is to take profits at this support zone we are at. Then we can wait for a drop through for the next sell idea i have on this pair. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning, new week begins. Hope all had a good xmas , the market is still rolling along but at a slower pace. EURAUD although is moving in my desired direction. we have broken below that strong support zone and closed below which is what i was looking for. Bear in mind liquidity isnt back up yet but i have entered a position here in anticipation for the lower drop. If you follow always remember risk management use 1-2% only. Nice R:R on offer here. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Checking back in on EURAUD today and as expected price is moving in a bearish direction. The full projected TP zone of the first trade has been smashed so congrats if you held onto that one. I also entered another position as stated in the last post, which is currently 300+ pips in profit. The ideal entry for you all would of been the doji just after the test of the broker trend line . Now price has broke these support zones i expect it to continue making lower lows and lower highs. Stack trades on the lower highs up to the trend if you can, you should be able to get tight stop losses on those positions. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

Checking back in on EURAUD today. Glad to report that were currently 390 pips in profit on our position. Ive got two horizontal support zones where price could possibly stall. For which we are currently at the first of these zones. Could possibly expect price to find a little support here. But i would look for price action to form the lower low then form a lower high at the trend then move down again. Depending on what you want to do you could take profit here as 390 pips is something you don't want to give back to the market. you can always re enter again on the lower high formed and ride it down on another entry. GLIYF
Screenshot_5.png

Todays chart is more of a check up on our sell trade with EURAUD . Currently over 420 pips in profit on this setup so far. Moving in the right direction, i do expect a pullback one day in the near future to create a lower high. hopefully it stays under trend and then pushes further down. Not a bad haul of pips so far so as always secure the bag. Can always re enter on pullbacks. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back