EURAUD Short

EURAUD is going to plan so far. Since the drop through support we got a doji and then a push back up to our entry zone the following day. We seen a couple of days drop since then and today weve seen another pullback up towards the resistance so if you missed the first entry today was another chance to get in. if you follow these charts then i hope your in by now. Looking for the drop to support below. GLIYF
Screenshot_3.png

New week begins and having a look at EURAUD today. Last time i looked i was looking for the sell from the trend and small supply zone . But price had more momentum so i hit SL on this one. I guess i should of waited as it came up and hit my blue circle perfectly. more patience pays always, but still its all good. There's a couple of op's here as AUD seems to be picking up strength again. jumpign in now is risky but should work with a small stop loss. Im going to wait for the break down of the resistance zone and sell on the retest. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Hope everyone had a good trading week. This weekend looking at a possible EURAUD short. Havent looked at this pair for a while, but i think the time is coming for a big move in price. You can always tell by price action and the moving averages. We have had sideways movement and not been anywhere near the averages for months, its like price waits for them to catch up before making its next move. Which is what we have here, price getting squeezed, the averages have flipped and spread to signal a downtrend, so im going short on this pair for a modest 1:3 R:R down to the support level below. Enjoy the rest of your weekend see you monday. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Over the weekend i called this setup to sell on market open. We had a little tiny bit of DD but it moved as expected. Currently we are 200+ pips in profit on this pair, it looks like we could continue towards out target. Price touched the moving averages for a rejection and it looks to be down trending now
At this point you should of moved your stop loss to entry so its a risk free trade, or if you want you could even move it into 50 pips profit to bag some pips for sure. Keep holding for now if we break slightly below this level we are at now. GLIYF
Screenshot_21.png

Its been a while since i looked at EURAUD , Mostly because it has been moving sideways for weeks on end.
But one thing i learnt from one of my mentors was, "always try to capture the market, it will show you where it wants to go" i will always remember this and try to do this where i can n the chart. Thats what we have here and my bias is still bearish for this pair, i think its only a matter of time until it tanks. Draw out the trap an trade the winning direction. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Its Fridayyyy which means the end of the trading week and time to hit the pub at the end of the day. But first were looking at EURAUD . This pair is a clear battle of two strong currencies. From my other posts we can see clearly that the EUR has been pumped hard lately, as well as we already know AUD has been tugged along with the chinese economy so we have a battle on our hands.
I think when one of these two currencies comes out the strongest we will see a nice move on this pair. Last week we saw a big move down from the top of the triangle upper trend line which looked like it would drop through but low and behold it has held inside. BUT i think its not long until we see a drop in my opinion. Remember wait for the winner to be revealed and trade that direction. Have a good weekend all. GLIYF
Screenshot_2.png

Any updates on this pair? Looks like we are still in the triangle at the moment.

Looking back at EURAUD today. We got a breakout from the triangle to the upside. I actually missed this buy as i wasnt watching the pair as much. But ive got it on my watchlist for a short. Ideally i would like to see price come back up to this supply zone which is a very strong reversal area. Get the double top and sell down to the bottom of this range you can see. Fairly easy trade to take. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Didnt quite get the clean double top i was looking for on this pair, but it entered our resistance zone and we got rejection so the trade was entered. Will be a slightly wonky M pattern double top this one. Aiming for the circled area ive marked. Currently we are 110 pips in profit on this trade so make it risk free and let it run. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back