EURGBP set up ideas and possible trades.

Not looking like the best pair to trade at the moment, but I would expect price to mitigate the weekly wick and continue lower. Price look like it's trapping both buyers and sellers!

Let's see what happens next week.

EURGBP
This pair has push down well over the last few weeks from the area originally marked out.
We have come down to a key discount level and am looking at the 70% and 79% fib levels for a short term buy option.As you can see there is an imbalance that has been marked out and am looking for this to be filled before we make a short term drive up.
If this comes in to play at the right trading session I will be looking for a lower TF break of structure.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.
EURGBP sort term but idea.png

GBP certainly stronger than EUR at the moment but I'm not so convinced that DXY is selling off from here yet.

EURGBP
Last set up on this pair for the year i think.
Looking for a Tuesday high to reach above the relative equal highs but for the November high to stay intact. This is the Yellow box i have marked out, form here i will be looking for and sell opportunity to fill in the imbalanced area that formed with the news last week.
Only after intraday moves being the last trading week of the year and all closed out by Friday.
As always Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.
EURGBP Short set up.png

Back