EURGBP set up ideas and possible trades.

EURGBP

EUR being driven down currently against USD, this is also shown on EURGBP From here we have pushed down in to a daily order block, Today we have also taken out the daily low of the week and held, currently we are looking for the 79% fib level and a reaction from the FVG. This set up looks good and i will be looking for this to hold over night break down at London open and then show bullish momentum.

If we dont get this move and we break to the down side I will be watching the 0.83800 level for the next reaction zone.
Remember we only enter if we see lower TF entry set ups in out trading times.
Will be looking for BOS in 5/15 min TF, Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Let me know what you think of this set up.
EURGBP short term BUY set up.png

Its just in a large range, has been for months and months now. I cant touch this until it breaks out

EURGBP trending up
This pair has been steadily trading upwards, Yesterday we pushed up and set relative equal highs. I will be looking for this pair to retrace back to the FVG but not take out the low that formed.
From here will will be looking for time and price to match up over London or New York trading session.
Will be looking for BOS in 3/5 TF, Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Let me know what you think of this set up.
If we break the low continuation to the down side will be expected and trade invalid.

Let me know what you think of the idea.
EURGBP Buy idea.png

EURGBP FOMC ideas
This pair has been pulling up nice over the last few weeks. Still looking for the buy set ups over the 2 options but with FOMC tomorrow we may see a reaction pop up and then break back down with the news. pushing back down and dropping back in to the FVG and bullish order block recharging before we continue the up move. With Events like these we do not trade the news but wait to see where price gets driven the reaction off the news and then down to a target area.
Both of these set ups would yield around 6% account growth so looking for a good entry is important also.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

What do you think of this pair at the moment?
EURGBP FOMC ideas.png

EURGBP
Looking at a short term sell idea, this pair broke up strong during last weeks news events but as you can see we have started forming a bearish structure on the 4 hour TF.
We have broken the bullish trend line and taken the lows on the left. From here I will be looking for price to push back up over night back in to the premium side of the market and in to the marked out FVG looking for a move in London or New York session tomorrow.
Targeting liquidity at the 0.85000 area, then see what we do from there.
Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.

Thoughts on the markets at the moment?
EURGBP short term sell idea.png

Back