EURGBP set up ideas and possible trades.

pezz55

Sergeant
EURGBP London set up idea

With EURGBP dropping down over the last few days we could be seeing a retrace from the bullish move last week back below the 50% area ready to move up again.

We have seen the strength in GBP with the interest rate rise pushing this pair back down.

I will be looking out for a mid week move and a break in lower TF structure to show some bullish momentum before I look to enter.

Bear in mind there is another level at the 79% on the fib that we could push on down to and then break to the upside from there longer term. with both ideas I am still looking for buys to come in to play by the end of the week.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.
Let me know how you get on.
1647977303935.png

EURGBP London set up idea

With EURGBP dropping down over the last few days we could be seeing a retrace from the bullish move last week back below the 50% area ready to move up again.

We have seen the strength in GBP with the interest rate rise pushing this pair back down.

I will be looking out for a mid week move and a break in lower TF structure to show some bullish momentum before I look to enter.

Bear in mind there is another level at the 79% on the fib that we could push on down to and then break to the upside from there longer term. with both ideas I am still looking for buys to come in to play by the end of the week.

Keep a close eye on market structure and remember key entry and price action will be needed.
Make sure you use proper risk management when trading.
Let me know how you get on.View attachment 75204
Huge trade idea mate but not sure I like the idea of counter trend entries

EURGBP set up

Finally after nearly a week of this set up coming in to development we reached our TP on the buy. From now we need to ask where we go next.
With such a good push to the upside I feel we will need a retrace of the move before we can see more highs taken out.

From here I have marked out the next area where liquidity is held. At this area I will be looking for a reaction and a short term move down to fill in some of the move we have seen and rebalance price delivery.

This is only a short term idea as I will still be looking for the long term bullish drive.

Make sure you use proper risk management when trading. Let me know how you get on.
1648575063169.png

EURGBP set up

Finally after nearly a week of this set up coming in to development we reached our TP on the buy. From now we need to ask where we go next.
With such a good push to the upside I feel we will need a retrace of the move before we can see more highs taken out.

From here I have marked out the next area where liquidity is held. At this area I will be looking for a reaction and a short term move down to fill in some of the move we have seen and rebalance price delivery.

This is only a short term idea as I will still be looking for the long term bullish drive.

Make sure you use proper risk management when trading. Let me know how you get on.
I'm hesitant with EUR pairs at the moment just with everything bubbling over in Ukraine.
But also long term bullish on this pair at the moment, the UK has got it's own monetary issues arising - I guess we'll see how things pan out.

EURGBP set up

Make sure you use proper risk management when trading. Let me know how you get on.View attachment 75451
Absolutely smashed it I really wasn’t expecting this one to come in and wish I got in

Back