EURGBP Short

Well well well. A look back at EURGBP and i have been saying for a long time this is going down. Initially from the 0.9 area and also since xmas too. Weve been in this small wedge and its ended with a break out below the support area .

This gives us a simple rule set for a nice entry for a short. That's if you havent already been short since we last looked at this pair. Wait for a pullback in price to retest the broken support and sell that sucker. Nice and easy for us all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) View attachment 50860
Good analysis

Good morning all, new week has begun with a nice push on EUR pairs. So I exited our sell on EURGBP with 120 pips. Cant complain really a nice haul for the account. Onto the next setup and I am still inclined for the sell off. I think we will see a little push up here to the supply zone above, before we see another drop. So same entry level but wait for price to visit the supply zone OR the moving average (53) coming down acting as dynamic resistance. I think it may reject of one or the other. Set your levels and wait for price rejection before selling. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good afternoon all, EURGBP has continued in the downtrend. Last time I exited my trade on this pair with 120 pips profit. I since re-entered on the 50% candle supply zone created. Again im just over 100 pips in profit on this setup. If you held from the first entry then you should be around 180+ pips in profit currently. We have dropped through demand so I expect more downside movement, maybe after a little consolidation. Hopefully you entered on either one so hold for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Its been a while since I updated EURGBP . We were in a sell riding the trend down. I peaked at over 130 pips profit on my second entry area. But I exited the trade at 80 pips when the bullish engulfing candles formed. I'm pretty sure you all did the same when you saw the bull strength come into the pair. But what next... Well we have broken above the trend line and also more importantly above the moving average where we see price currently. But for me to buy i would like price to break above this little daily supply zone and then buy the re-test to go long. Patience on this pair to see where its heading next. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back