EURGBP Short

Good morning all, checking back in on the EURGBP sell position today. This pair has been slow of late. We have re visited the entry price a few times since we first took the trade. Price is moving in our desired direction as expected but albeit slowly. I think some COVID news will help this pair move trend wise next. Saying that you could of took profits and entered again at the same price multiple times profiting from the same setup. I think we will still continue to hit our projected TP zone so keep holding for now. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Evening all, FOMC certainly caused some movement in the markets today. It needed it as it was moving so slowly. The good news is that a strong USD makes EUR weaker. Hence good for our EURGBP trade we are in. Price is now at our maximum profit since opening. In order to hit TP zone we need to break this current demand zone we find ourselves in which seems very strong. If we can break below then TP is golden. 110 pips up on this setup currently. Who says trend lines dont work lol. GLIYF
Screenshot_4.png

Good evening all, thought I would do a quick update on the EURGBP trade we took. Price moved down in our favor since the last update but just as quickly risen again. But today its nice to see the daily candle has wicked right out from the top showing GBP strength. Currently we are 130 pips up on this trade setup. Its been a scalpers dream this pair of late, hopefully we get some more directional hard trends soon. Hold for now TP is not far away. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all new week begins so checking back on EURGBP . If anyone says trend lines don't work show them this chart lol. Look how perfectly price has respected the trendline so far on the way down. If you wanted to day trade this pair along you could of sold from that trend line multiple times over and over, very easy trades to take. Never the less our trade is still going in our desired direction, always making lower lows and lower highs. Hopefully we will see TP hit this week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back