EURGBP Short

Not so sure about this one. I see GBP strengthening long term. A new PM in the UK may cause a bit of turbulence though so who knows.....

Good morning all, today's update is on the EURGBP buy trade currently open. As I mentioned in my last video overview I extended the SL on this pair, which has worked out well for us. Finally we have got our reaction that we wanted, price has managed to break that level that flipped. We got a rejection off the EMA but happy to see price close above. This is where we would like to see price collect some supporting orders for the next push upwards to get price making higher highs and higher low's, above the EMA . the GBP has taken a tumble recently so would be nice to see it continue for this trade. Due to the overall very bearish nature that EUR has been in I have moved SL to BE. Suggest you do the same if following, currently 50+ pips in profit, keep holding for now will update again end of the week. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good idea getting risk free on this trade. I would like to see it reach about where the arrow head is on the vertical arrow.

I zoomed out on EG and while many will see support at this level I see a target. Very large imbalance form 2016 yet to be filled below it as well.

looking good and nice to see EURGBP moving again after such a consolidation period but feel we could have a change of PM so could see GBP volatility depending on who we get in to replace

looking good and nice to see EURGBP moving again after such a consolidation period but feel we could have a change of PM so could see GBP volatility depending on who we get in to replace
I wouldn't be surprised. A lot of pressure on him at the moment. With the ECB being hawkish as well it might be a turning point.

Back