EURGBP Short

bigbax699

Corporal
Well well well. A look back at EURGBP and i have been saying for a long time this is going down. Initially from the 0.9 area and also since xmas too. Weve been in this small wedge and its ended with a break out below the support area .

This gives us a simple rule set for a nice entry for a short. That's if you havent already been short since we last looked at this pair. Wait for a pullback in price to retest the broken support and sell that sucker. Nice and easy for us all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
Screenshot_2.png

Boom and there she blows, or drops as is the case ! Nice analysis as always mate and will enter once we get that nice retest, enjoy your weekend too chap

Thanks for your analysis, will be giving some attention to this pair on Monday and looking for a decent entry.

Very nice play to look for, not a pair I usually look at, but as always leave the emotion at the door and trade what you see!

Well well well. A look back at EURGBP and i have been saying for a long time this is going down. Initially from the 0.9 area and also since xmas too. Weve been in this small wedge and its ended with a break out below the support area .

This gives us a simple rule set for a nice entry for a short. That's if you havent already been short since we last looked at this pair. Wait for a pullback in price to retest the broken support and sell that sucker. Nice and easy for us all. Enjoy the rest of your weekend :) View attachment 50860
Great chart and definitely looking at trading this set up waiting for the pull back and the enter in for the sell off again!

Back