EURGBP Short

Good evening all, last time out on EURGBP we got stopped out in profit with the tank through the trend line . Price yet again found itself at the big demand zone . I said last time if support was found here again I would be buying. That is what I saw. The 3 daily candles virtually the same size were formed, clearly showing the battle between sellers and buyers. Then we got the Doji candle deep in the demand zone which was my signal to buy. If you follow me for long enough you will know they are my signals to buy from. The battle is still not won from, the bulls yet as we got a bullish candle but with a big wick to the top, with a visit to entry again. Currently sitting in 30 pips profit so far but watching to see what happens here. Hope you saw what i did and joined me, I will update again with any significant change. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Looks like the right entry so far but I'm not so sure that EUR has the legs to continue up

Good morning all, update today on the EURGBP buy trade we took. After the entry we had a buyers and sellers battle for a couple of days until we got a nice impulsive move in our desired direction and TP1 zone has been hit. This was a lovely setup which gave us a nice tight stop loss. I have moved my stop loss to just over 1:3 R:R (red line) currently price sits at 125 pips in profit which equates to 1:8 R:R. This is where we need to see that extra push to continue north. Or we could see price respect the trend line and move back to the downside. So move your SL into profits to secure some pips for as mush as you wish too. Will update again in a few days GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Good morning all. Little update today on the EURGBP buy trade we took. To our delight on our buy trade, we have seen price push through the bearish structure. EUR has seen a little strength, We have created a new high and currently sit at 198 pips in profit. I would like to see a higher low for and test the break and then continue on to TP2 zone. If the break is real that is what we should expect. Keep holding for now and move your SL into profit area for security. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back