Euro Forex Pro weekly 02-06 August, 2010

EUR/USD Analysis

Thanks, Sive!
Your analysis is appreciated and a great learning tool as well. It really helps set up the week.

We are expecting a down and all indicators show that since the xop has not been reached but lets not forget that the Swiss and chinese were dumping the Eur and the bad GDp results sent the Euro down instead of Up. The market is really a confused place right now...so i would be careful. I would not be suprised if the eur went back to 1.40 this week because the big boys have plans and are putting the Eur as high as possible to reap off the downfall.The higher it goes, the bigger the profit.If i were the big lads i would probably do that. Why.The Euro is in a bad shape and the unexpected euphoria is something that can be used and eventually it will come crashing down for sure. This is a sure bet that it will fall but from how high and when is the question

My Neighbour!!!

Hi Mandrake,

Just come to know you're from Singapore, really wish to see my neighbor here, me from KL, Malaysia.

I worked in Singapore in Jalan Sultan for 6 months, just back from there 2 months ago. :)

Yeah I'm your neighbour. I know Forex is really popular in Malaysia. I wonder why ?

Down here in Singapore people are just starting to switch from Stocks to Forex.

But our timezone is not idea for Forex, as sometimes I only get to sleep 5hours or less; luckily my job is flexible timing, I hope to move close to European timezone in the years to come.

You're right!

Yeah I'm your neighbour. I know Forex is really popular in Malaysia. I wonder why ?

Down here in Singapore people are just starting to switch from Stocks to Forex.

But our timezone is not idea for Forex, as sometimes I only get to sleep 5hours or less; luckily my job is flexible timing, I hope to move close to European timezone in the years to come.

Yes Mandrake,

Forex is becoming popular in Malaysia from few years ago, Im too wonder why? But the central bank not encouraging Malaysians to involve in forex trading, that also im wondering, even they stopped operation of few forex teaching company, even forex brokers not allowed to advertise grandly and widely, in terms of this I like Singapore where they do allow, But so far we dont have any problems in deposit and withdrawal, so since then we're happy...:)

Well. I think because of the the majority in your country is Muslim. And under muslim law gambling is not allowed. Forex is very much a gamble which is why I think they try to keep it at the minimum.

Not Really!!!

Well. I think because of the the majority in your country is Muslim. And under muslim law gambling is not allowed. Forex is very much a gamble which is why I think they try to keep it at the minimum.

Hi Mandrake,

FOREX is being allowed by shariah Law(Islamic Law) but without swaps. That's why nowadays we can see a lot brokers do have Islamic account where swap free. But current market condition makes me to gamble :). I did heard some rumours on the air why is being kept at minimal, but im not intend to tell here since it may lead to serious Embarrassment to the gov. Its comes like this, Neither they can't swallow it nor they can't spit it. means they can't block totally and also they can't admit freely :) Anyhow if you meet any sophisticated Malaysian trader you will come to know it.

Ghazali & Mandrake,

The reason for the Malaysian government in curbing Forex is quite simple; really!
One of the Ex-Finance Minister used government/public money to speculate in forex and lost billions. And since the PM of the day didn't know very much about currencies trading (Forex), he outlawed Forex outright and think it is too speculative and dangerous for Malaysians to indulge...as usual, that PM doesn't know that Forex Trading is borderless and quite uncontrollable.

Ok guys, who are your brokers?? I am still very much without one even though i have Live accounts with FXopen, LiteForex, and Tadawul.

Cheers & all the best!

Yes, yet another...

Ghazali & Mandrake,

The reason for the Malaysian government in curbing Forex is quite simple; really!
One of the Ex-Finance Minister used government/public money to speculate in forex and lost billions. And since the PM of the day didn't know very much about currencies trading (Forex), he outlawed Forex outright and think it is too speculative and dangerous for Malaysians to indulge...as usual, that PM doesn't know that Forex Trading is borderless and quite uncontrollable.

Ok guys, who are your brokers?? I am still very much without one even though i have Live accounts with FXopen, LiteForex, and Tadawul.

Cheers & all the best!

Hi Rahman,

I knew the story and I knew who's the culprit made losses billions of RMs, but that's not the only reason right now, FXOPEN really become famous in Malaysia since we can see their adv. on cars, vans but now reduced, FXOPEN banners which hung around KLCC also dropped, etc.

Regarding the brokers, in my opinion FXOPEN leading in Malaysia, they do have local deposit and withdrawal facilities also, im currently with them. Are you malaysian rahman?

Ghazali & Mandrake,

Cheers & all the best!

Hi Rahman,

Wow that is something I didn't know. Probably too young than.

Now I am only using Alpari and Dukascopy. I can say Dukascopy is definitely the best of all. Its truely unbelieveable once you have tried a couple of great brokers. I have tried like 8 brokers with real money.

Back