Euro Forex Pro Weekly 07-11 June 2010

Past posts

Sive,

thanks for all the effort you put into presenting your analysis. I was wondering if there is a way to access all the past posts, so I can read up and not to ask the same questions that were aske couple of times before. Currently I see only about 5 weeks back.

Hi John,
No this is not a DiNapoli analysis.
Pivot point = (H+L+C)/3, H, L, C - High, Low, Close of a previous bar
Pivot support1 = 2*pivot point - High
Pivot resistance1 = 2*pivot point - Low

I read from another learning forex website that :
Pivot Point = (O+H+L+C)/4

which one is true?

I read from another learning forex website that :
Pivot Point = (O+H+L+C)/4

which one is true?

if you look mathematically both calculations would end up in almost the same zone, in second there is open of previous bar added (which in most cases is also L) but you divide with 4, it looks like you would just deviate this pivot bar more to the low of previous bar

EUR/USD Update, Wed, 09 June

Good morning,

There are two things that worth noting for now. First, on a daily chart - 3 doji in a row (including current). This means that market in making a decision right now. When it will be made - I expect strong move in other direction.

4-hourly chart makes me think that possibly this move will be down. Trend turns bullish, but price does not confirm that. Before trend change we have 2 or 3 MACD PRedictor failures also.
I do not know will it be wash and rinse, or solid push down, but now I have a bearish bias...

Attachments

• EUR-USD_4H_09_06_10.PNG
    EUR-USD_4H_09_06_10.PNG
    34.7 KB · Views: 69
Hi SIve,

May I know, what was the reason u go for sell in AUDUSD?
There was some ;).
Don't pay attention to all stuff that I make on demo. I use it for different purposes. AUD trade is a check of particular signal. I have to use demo instead of simple excel sheet. Demo just simplier.
All my thoughts I've posted in my daily updates.

Sive,
What time is your demo MT platform (GMT, London summer)?
Thank you.
I think it's London, because This account belongs to Alpari London.

Back