Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

Hi Sive,

I think for me and some of the more experienced people can make do with text as we already understand what is going on. But for newbies they will benefit from video post to make sense of what is going on.

video or text

hi Sive,
I would prefer text, the reason for this is in Australia my internet conection is low, we get 10% of what we pay for, my speed is 256kb/s and I get max 30kb/s.
Also, I really like your reports and have a few questions.
1. What figure is "3x3" in a simple moving average - 30 day ??.
2. My other question regards the pivot point 1.2893. I don't understand how you got this point, the fib from 13819 I am guessing, as well as why this is so important. I do realise it is as when I look at the chart in 5mins, the market has gone up and down this point and finished 20 pips higher

Last edited:
Hi Sive,

I like your attempt at video illustration. Thanks for your unselfish presentation. God bless you n FPA.

I think both text and video is good. It will benefit those who like text and understand it and those who prefer video since they can visualize what is going on more clearly than text.

Thanks guys for your opinion this is really help me and FPA.
We try to do this resource better.
We are looking for video, because during 2-4 minutes I can say much more than wright.
And show this on the chart...
Concerning Internet connection - this file is about 1-2Mb It's very small. There will be no problems with that, I suppose.
Ok, I think that weekly research will be in text - because it rather big. Daily updates will be in video, if FPA will like this idea. THis combination is optimal to my mind. At least for now.

hi Sive,
I would prefer text, the reason for this is in Australia my internet conection is low, we get 10% of what we pay for, my speed is 256kb/s and I get max 30kb/s.
Also, I really like your reports and have a few questions.
1. What figure is "3x3" in a simple moving average - 30 day ??.
2. My other question regards the pivot point 1.2893. I don't understand how you got this point, the fib from 13819 I am guessing, as well as why this is so important. I do realise it is as when I look at the chart in 5mins, the market has gone up and down this point and finished 2 pips lower

Hi Dezza,
I've created a Glossary, where you can find some answers:
1. 3x3 - this is a 3-period Simple Moving Average, that shift forward for 3 periods. Period depends from time-frame. If this is a day, then 3x3 - 3-day MA, if week - 3-week. Metatrader allows to do this wih Moving Average.
2. I think, that I do not exactly understand the question.
In Glossary there is a formula how Pivot point calculates. Please, tell me what particular would like to estimate?

Also I want to note that you should not look at levels as pips-to-pips. It's more an area.

Hi Sive!

I do prefer text over video.

It is not just bandwidth issue but someone else may not hear your voice clear via internet or someone else with hearing loss want to see text.

Maybe you should provide both but I prefer text over video and do appreciate you posting charts with texts.

I urge you to keep text intact.

Thanks!

Guys,

check for my Friday' s Update post. FPA has posted a video there. IT's just the first attempt to make it in such way. And we're interested in your opinion. Is such format of daily updates interesting for you or not?

Back