Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

Sive,

Can you keep text avail for weekly and daily too even though you may launch video for daily but I would appreciate for daily to be into text, too.

My associate has hearing loss and he enjoy reading your info and he would rather see text.

Maybe you can keep both avail text and video then let people choose it?

Thanks

Thanks guys for your opinion this is really help me and FPA.
We try to do this resource better.
We are looking for video, because during 2-4 minutes I can say much more than wright.
And show this on the chart...
Concerning Internet connection - this file is about 1-2Mb It's very small. There will be no problems with that, I suppose.
Ok, I think that weekly research will be in text - because it rather big. Daily updates will be in video, if FPA will like this idea. THis combination is optimal to my mind. At least for now.

Thanks guys for your opinion this is really help me and FPA.
We try to do this resource better.
We are looking for video, because during 2-4 minutes I can say much more than wright.
And show this on the chart...
Concerning Internet connection - this file is about 1-2Mb It's very small. There will be no problems with that, I suppose.
Ok, I think that weekly research will be in text - because it rather big. Daily updates will be in video, if FPA will like this idea. THis combination is optimal to my mind. At least for now.

Hi Sive
I prefer video, Thanks,

Video preferred

I like the text and images of the charts, but would rather have the video because you could explain more about your analysis by pointing out things on the chart and talking about it on video. I am sure many people would like to hear from you.

Thank you.
:)

Good morning Mr. Sive !
Thank you for all your help! i like your new way by video but I would prefer "Text"and video
God bless you

Hi Dezza,
I've created a Glossary, where you can find some answers:
1. 3x3 - this is a 3-period Simple Moving Average, that shift forward for 3 periods. Period depends from time-frame. If this is a day, then 3x3 - 3-day MA, if week - 3-week. Metatrader allows to do this wih Moving Average.
2. I think, that I do not exactly understand the question.
In Glossary there is a formula how Pivot point calculates. Please, tell me what particular would like to estimate?

Also I want to note that you should not look at levels as pips-to-pips. It's more an area.

thanks Sive,
I found the glossary, this was great as now I understand your other abrevations, thanks. As for pivots, I was able to understand how to calculate the pivot itself and got 1.2870 for the week just finished (I am with CMC and they only have weekly not monthly), but the support and resistance pivots, I am still playing with, thanks heaps.
As for the comment about my internet connection, the videos that must be watched "On the fly", I cannot do, these are the type that are at TV sites if you miss a program. If I can download and save them, this would be very helpful and appreciated

Last edited:
Video

If you only have a choice. I would prefer video. If a picture can paint a thousand words...then why can't a video..

Text

Thanks Sive for your great work.
Concerning text or video question I'd like text because I consult your posts repeatedly and if video will there then a loss of time will there.
Good luck.

Last edited:
Back