Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

Sive

I prefer the video format big time because you point something I had a hard time finding in the chart with the text format, but please, allow me to say.

Your microphone sucks! :D

text

i would prefer it in text form not in video. as it is i think you are doing great job.

hi Sive

thanks a millions for your great work, it has really help in making useful pips.

i will really appreciate your analysis in text format as it is easy to interpret and execute than playing back videos

Sive,

I think the links are messed up a bit. I got an email that is supposed to be a link to the 26-30 but that timeframe is not one of the links you can click on? Can you check it.
thanks

Video is great. Humans are visual creatures. The sound is full of pops and clicks and could be emproved but overall great!

Video Da Best!!!

Hi Sive,

Thanks for your kind idea. Few years ago, Sir Pipsalot(FPA) gave us video Illustration and explanation ON EURO and other pairs were very helpful and understandable. Even as you said, some obscure clarification needs Audio & Visual for better understand rather than text. If you could have both text and video would be much more better but I think it might burden you.
Anyhow VIDEO IS INCREDIBLY UNBEATABLE!!!! :)

Daily Updates

Guys,

check for my Friday' s Update post. FPA has posted a video there. IT's just the first attempt to make it in such way. And we're interested in your opinion. Is such format of daily updates interesting for you or not?

Updates Are Very Helpful ... Keep 'em comming Sive!

Sive,

I think the links are messed up a bit. I got an email that is supposed to be a link to the 26-30 but that timeframe is not one of the links you can click on? Can you check it.
thanks

Hi, Wade,
Actually in e-mail were 2 links - one to the new research and one to 5th page of current thread where video example was posted by FPA in my Friday's update. Just check for 5th page in this thread.

Sive

Back