Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

Thanks

Hi Sive, video is great, but text is better. I can print text, take it to the bathroom ;) to the beach, anyway I can study it better!
Thanks!
Max

Video is good for me and good for you also Sive. Will save you time typing and strengthen your english :)

Thank You!!!!

Sive,

Thank you SO MUCH for your advice! On Friday, I went long on EURUSD at 1.2796 and held over the weekend. I'm currently at 203 pips and rising!!! I can't believe it!

I truly appreciate your genius advice. Keep it coming, please! I love your video because it helps to explain the text. Take care, and many blessings!:D

Video feedback

Sive,

I really like the video! Being fairly new to forex trading, it helps me understand what all the lines and terminology mean and how to follow all the analysis. Thanks for all you do and your great analysis! I still make a lot of mistakes but thanks to you and the FPA, I am headed in the right (profitable) direction!:)

I want to inform u somebody constantly is copying your posts to other forex pages..maybe is with your permison, i dont know...nevermind, your analysis are were useful with a lot of knowledge...perfect teacher...tnx... p.s.(meaning of XOP abbreviation is what exactly?)

KOTAKASU FOREX: Euro Forex Pro weekly 19-23 July, 2010

I'd already complained to Kotakasu.com over other posts they were copying. The FPA allows copies of forum postings, as long as there are links back to the original. This website didn't bother with giving any credit about where the posts came from. In the eyes of the FPA, that's theft of content and a copyright violation.

Since they didn't respond and kept stealing content, I complained to their hosting company. Finally, that company replied and told me that they took "appropriate action" to resolve the issue.
;)

Back