Euro Forex Pro Weekly, 23-27 August, 2010

Sive, Thanks for you analysis. You are my man with a Plan. Made real good pips on friday for me. Iam strongly thinking of full time forex when i reach my target.

Love it. And good luck to you and May God Bless you.

Thanks...

Great Help

Hey Sive.
There are many of us out here (teh silent majority) who pay careful attention to the detail that you go into..
For this we are grateful...
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Paul

thanks very much sir sive.

i wish to see some of your analysis on the cable. .im still a noob trader on cable.
i really appreciate your analysis even though i just have a shallow read on you analysis. .I'm still a neophyte in this kind of business, and i focus in cable as of the moment. i hope to see your analysis soon. thank you very much for the great help. more power sive!:)

calculating pivots

hi Sive,
I like your analysis this week. It is alot easier to understand now that I am getting accustom to how you present it.
I only have one request/question. Can you place the values you use for calculating pivot points in the thread, so I can calculate and draw them myself, so I can get a bigger picture as to what is happening, please ??
I am with CMC markets, and they have all their finish data on UK time. This little problem becomes huge when it comes to pivot points as none are the same as yours and not many line up in the charts

thanks very much sir sive.

i wish to see some of your analysis on the cable. .im still a noob trader on cable.
i really appreciate your analysis even though i just have a shallow read on you analysis. .I'm still a neophyte in this kind of business, and i focus in cable as of the moment. i hope to see your analysis soon. thank you very much for the great help. more power sive!:)

I don't think we can expect Sive to cover more than one pair in the great detail he gives. It takes a lot of time to do what he is doing for FPA and the idea is that you learn from his examples and try to replicate the analysis yourself.

Following like a sheep without doing any work yourself is not good for you in the longer term. There will come a time when Sive will be an old man or die and then what will you do !!!!

David.

Hey Sive,

thanks for the report...

I see a Head and Shoulder Pattern on the Daily Chart. I have a Picture. What do you think?
Is it possible, that the price reaches the target, if we get a bounce of the weekly PP now?

Attachments

• H&S-Pattern.JPG
    H&S-Pattern.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 149
Hey Sive,

thanks for the report...

I see a Head and Shoulder Pattern on the Daily Chart. I have a Picture. What do you think?
Is it possible, that the price reaches the target, if we get a bounce of the weekly PP now?

Well, I also have told about possible H&S during last week in video, although I prefer to see more harmonic H&S...
You're asking about too far perspective. My long term expectations - 1.2430 area. But, 1.2605 is before it, right? And this is strong support. I would like to see a price action around this level before speaking about H&S target.
Because I do not exclude possible strong retracement from 1.26 area. But it's too early to speak about it right now.

cant thank you enough man.... priceless info from a great analyst and for no charge...thank you and FPA. KEEP IT UP MAYBE WE CAN LEARN A FRACTION OF WHAT YOU DO, ONE DAY!!!

EUR/USD Update, Tue 24, August

Good morning everybody,

Market couldn't show even retracement to pivot point and move down. On the daily chart I want to remind you the 1.26-1.2620 area of support, that we've discussed in weekly research. It includes Fib. support, weekly pivot support 1, and 1.618 target of hourly butterfly at 1.2615. I expect that market should bounce from this area, and possibly reach a weekly pivot.

On hourly chart I do not see any Buy signals yet. I expect that market should reach 1.2603 area and show 3-drive buy pattern, also it should reach 100% expansion at 1.2603 from recent AB-CD move. Also you can see Bullish convergence in this area
I intend to enter Long only after 1.26 will be reached and if market will show some thrust from this area.

Attachments

• EUR_USD_D_24_08_10.PNG
    EUR_USD_D_24_08_10.PNG
    43.4 KB · Views: 131
  • EUR_USD_H1_24_08_10.PNG
    EUR_USD_H1_24_08_10.PNG
    44.8 KB · Views: 129
One question, Mr. Morten:
How confident are you generally about butterfly patterns? You mentioned somewhere in your posts that you are not very confident about MACD divergencies - Apparently, this conclusion comes from experience. Confidence (or no confidence) about butterfly obviously comes from experience too (hence my question). I became interested in butterflies (and Gartley) only recently, that's why I am asking.
Thank you.

Back