Euro Forex Pro weekly 24-28, May, 2010

Thanks for the critic. The thrusting market action is now in its 15th period. I think I will try it.

Hi Sive,

First off can I add my thanks to those already given for the time and effort you go to to post these updates, and give the explainations you give.

I've just read through your Scalp Trade Description for May 17th and have a question about Confluence resistance and Fib expansions.

On the 4 hourly chart you have placed 4 Fib lines in to give you an indication of where the Confluence resistance area is but I'm unsure as to why you have chosen those 4 specific peaks to start your Fib lines? Was it that you had lines from all peaks but that they were the only ones that gave good evidence of a strong resistance area? As an example I'm curently looking at the live EURUSD chart to see if something similar may happen but am unsure as to how best to find a strong resistance area using the Fib lines if the retracement holds.

Once thats worked out I'm also not quite clear on how you go about placing the lines to work out the Fib expansions to see if they come close to the resistance area?

Quite a lot to ask I know but I would be grateful for any advice on this even if it's just a link to an explaination elsewhere!

Also apologies if this is a little off topic for this thread, wasn't sure if you would check the Scalp Trade thread!

Thanks again :)

Chief

Hi guys, I wonder is anyone watching right now. There is a breakout. Don't seems like a legitimate one though. I am waiting to see whether it is gonna close with a green candle.

Hi, Dori,
Vix is posted them below already, but I want to note that DiNapoli does not have their indicators for MT4 platform on his web cite. So, there is no pack that has been checked and approved by Dinapoli himself or his team.
Vix has attached some DiNapoli pack, but the quality of this pack is unknown. Taking into consideration that many signals come from different crossings - MACD, MA, Osc etc. the quality of indicators are very important thing. Be carefull.

Hi Sive,

thank you very much for the insight and for the warning.

Hi sive,

Looks like the bull is back for eurousd, is it still valid sive for weekly resistance 1.2780 n 1.30 for the retracement target ? or will it be lower? since there was a unpredicted down move

News is euro is going up because the ECB has bought 108 m in bonds to dimish the liquidity of the Euro. Mr Morten was right to not see a buy for the first two days because the ECB wanted to buy it low and cause some disarray so that the currency would rise.Tomrrow is a whole different ball game.It will be what most people see..a Euro revival and then the currency will go up or most will see the evident fact that the Euro despite any intervention is doomed and then we can finally cross 1.20 line.i would tell you to wait for Asian trading for some signal but the asians have been running some divergence lately.

Asians will probably choose to go short on the euro with all the problems lurking in Asia and Europe(the aftermath of the ECB intervention) so you might get in and scalp a few pips.If Euro trading opens and decide to act on that you might make a descent return but if they decide to take the road up then cut the short off...your choice of course. By that time you would be in the lower 1.23 or may be upper 1.22
I am currently shorting from 1.2380 with an 1.25 SL(1.26 preferable) and a TP of 1.22 (121.70 if you wish for some more).I guess you could enter anywhere above 1.23 if you like with the same SL but your exposure would be greater. If you do enter, use a TS to not get caught with your pants down, one you are in some profit of course

Last edited:
Back