Euro Forex Pro Weekly, 26-30 July, 2010

my excuse!

Thinking and writing quickly, I wrote nonsense 2 times! Excuse me! Not 1.308
not 1.3008, but 1.2908 is what I had chosen!

Today's Trade

Dear Sive, I am posting my today's trade hoping to add my 2 bits to the amazing analysis you always give. I am with the ones that took the long at 1.2893 after the second hit and bounce. I always take 3 positions with same stop and different targets: first at previous heights (just reached) Then move SL to +20 Pips for the rest 2. Second target is 1.3130 (-3 pips from 1.3133). Third originally had also 1.3130 but now is trailed from break even with no TP. This so to see if .3133 is breached and will go for next resistance. My total exposure on a single trade is about 2% per entry. Having said all this I am with the Bears on the EURUSD waiting for around 1.34sh to judge the situation. For now one more dip down is not out of the question in my opinion (which is a microbe compared to yours :) as I must admit that I have never up to now come across such analysis as yours, and believe me I have been exposed to some of the best)
Peace to all and prosper in all ways possible.

txt please

Thank you very much of your weekly analysis!
Text and your charts are fine for me.

Bast Forex Advise

"And remember the main point: Do not Run Ahead of Train."

Great to have a real trader giving a tour every week. It gets me thiking about the market. Video is good, though a lot to take in at once. I tend to read parts over. Two views of video and felt it was assimilated.

EUR/USD Update, Tue 27, July

Good morning,
Yesterday we've recieved another MACDP Failure day at daily chart, and my thoughts about daily still intact - I expect move to XOP at 1.3133 area. Possibly it can happen via one strong daily bar - we'll have a GDP release on this week...
On the lower time frame (today it's hourly) market has reached and OP=1.3017 area and can make a pullback. I do not expect that it will be deep. 1.2950 level should hold. At the same time just below it 1.2932-1.2938 hourly confluence support. If you're Bullish - watch for this area, possibly oportunity to enter long will appear there.

That's being said, I'm bullish right now and expect that XOP will be reached. If you've missed the enter at weekly Pivot at 1.2890 - possibly there will be another chance somewhere in 1.2932-1.2950 area.

Attachments

• EUR_USD_1H_27_07_10.PNG
    EUR_USD_1H_27_07_10.PNG
    30.8 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Back