Euro Forex Pro Weekly 31 May - 04 June 2010

Euro's sore point

Dear Sive
Just to add to your excellent view point, what now you can see through out Europe is an imbalance between austerity measures and growth measures. The latter are close to nil. In my opinion this is what determines the bear attitude.

hello sive,thanks for the analysis,but i just cant help noticing you have great respect for the WEEKLY PIVOT POINTS compared to any other pivot point,how come?:)

Hi, Yingkotj,
I appreciate all of them - weekly, monthly and even daily for intraday trading.
Monthly does not change during the month, so, it just seems that I do not use it.

Part of Dinapoli target levels
OP - objective point
XOP - extended objective point
COP - contracted objective point

there is some explained here
DiNapoli Levels and Fibonacci Levels – Explanation And Example, by Kent Shaw

Calculations would be
OP = B-A+C
COP = 0.618 x (B-A) + C
XOP = 1.618 x (B-A) + C

you can notice on charts that Sive marks points A, B, C

Thanx Vix

Dear Sive
Just to add to your excellent view point, what now you can see through out Europe is an imbalance between austerity measures and growth measures. The latter are close to nil. In my opinion this is what determines the bear attitude.

Hi, Onenikos,
First of all the growth and current crisis are linked to each other, what do you think? And mass austerity action highly influence on a perspective of EU countries. I've talked about it in previous research (If my mind does not tricks me) or 2 researches ago. Particulary due this I've made a conclusion of slow down move in EUR, till 1.15. This is my next target.

Euro 1,15 target

Sive, I agree with the target. Europe still has to get their act together. For a monetary Union there is little to actually unite when it comes to individual strong countries best interests. Unless (and this will take time ...if) a centralized economic policy is established the climate will remain negative.

Hi, Ghazali
Well, as you said, Auna already has posted about it , besides this is just a rumor still. China holds 890 Bln USD in US Treasuries that they create for years. So, to buy 500 Bln in Euro - this is a long process, especially if we take into consideration trading balance with EU, that is much lower than with US.

The rumour sounds exagerrated imo but Sive, I thought EUR is largest trading partner for China, not the US as commonly thought. Certainly the Eu is incredibly important customer for China so in their best interests to encourage stability, ha.

I have to apologise if I post in wrong place in this new FPA forum. I cannot seem to get the hang of it. The old forum was very easy and logical :)

Last edited:
Hi Guys, I took a break yesterday after I found out it was US and UK holiday. Right now its exciting moment, I am expecting it to move up; It had hit the pivot point at 1.2242 and also touched the trendline. But right now the trend is very flat for all time frames. It is also good to note that Weekly is in oversold.

Now waiting for Eur session to see whether there is good movement to enter long.

Back