Euro Forex Pro Weekly, September 06-10, 2010

hi Sive,
thank you very much, I realy like this week analysis, easy to understand.

Eureka

Sive,

As a relative newbie to Forex trading I have been looking at charts from a very limited perspective.

I want to thank you for helping me to see this market in a much broader sense.

Your charts allow an inexperienced trader to begin to comprehend the larger trends & forces at work.

I look forward to more of your competent guidance.

Thank you for showing up at this site.

Matt

3 pairs!

Sive,
we really hope you can keep on doing your analyses in the future, especially now when you add 2 pairs (we can follow now 6 pairs, 3 on euro and the crosses)!
If you can't combine it anymore with your own trading, please let it now!
I think some people (this forum or ...) can solve that problem together with you!
You can allways pm me on fortunes@telenet.be
thanks again,
Denis
Belgium

entry confirmation

can anyone suggest wat to look for for the correct entry ,i have looked at sives suggested entry levels which coincide with most of my own ,however with fear of entering to soon im unclear wat time frame i should be looking at for entry ,i usualy use the 1hr candle for my entry ie if bullish doji etc ,any help would be appreciated thanks

Dear Sive,

i would be much appreciated if every daily updated analysis could be done in video and handwritten presentation (not video only)..to be honest, sometime i unable to catch 100% info via presented video analysis.

Hope u don't mind :)

Dear Sive,

i would be much appreciated if every daily updated analysis could be done in video and handwritten presentation (not video only)..to be honest, sometime i unable to catch 100% info via presented video analysis.

Hope u don't mind :)

Hi Mohd,
All daily updates are already in both formats - video and in text. Just track my weekly threads for updates.
Video will be just 1 per day. I will try to choose the most interesting pair for a day.

U are wonderful Sive

Thanks for the introduction of this new currency.
No amount of word can really express how appreciative I am.
Thanks, you are great I strongly look forward to learn under U one day.
Once again Thanks

Helping Out

Hi Ernest,
Thanks, friend. I 'll do my best to help you and all the visitors to trade better. Although, I have less and less time for my personal trading... ;) I hope that I will be able to resolve this riddle somehow, and find the time for both ocupations.

Sive,

I would like to help out as much as I can. With your permission and the people at FPA I would wish to be able to answer some of the questions which are posted to you. I am not talking about the heavy technical stuff. But mostly those which arise from people not reading the basics or not been here from the start. I think I am not stupid enough to be putting my foot in it.

The FPA guys can help by putting this into a special section.

My intention is to help out and nothing beyond that.

Ernest

Sive,

I commend you for extending your educational analysis so traders can learn how to base their trades upon logical market structure. Hopefully they will take the trouble to learn rather than follow your trade ideas like a flock of dumb sheep.

It has concerned me that the Henry Liu news trading analysis on FPA chose to extend into making random calls leading up to news events without any sound basis upon which to take the entries and then without any guidance for trade management. Bearing in mind a high % of FPA followers are very obviously novice traders I felt that was extremely irresponsible.

In this context you are filling an important gap and novice news trading thread followers would do well to pay close attention to what you are teaching here.

I am fully aware of the considerable time you spend preparing your charts and reports. I hope trivial and/or lazy questions from some repondents will be minimised to avoid imposing further upon your time. As you said you do need to be permitted a little time for your own trading !

David.

Back