Euro FX Daily Video, 09 August, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

This is an update for 09th of August. It's a bit blur, sorry for that, We'll try to resolve this problem, video is still in the phase of development...
If you will not catch something - look for the text version of research here:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...uro-forex-pro-weekly-09-13-august-2010-a.html

Possibly market will give us a possibility to enter long on Monday,
check this out:

Good luck on Monday.
Sive

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work up

Your videos are very helpful in framing the MK for me. It is good to know where you are in the big and smaller time frames

Great video.. very detailed analysis from Monthly to all the way Hourly..

Useful for short term and long term traders..

Sive's Style

Clear, Concise, Complete and Calm.

First Class video commentary.

Thanks for delivering the goods!

Sive,

Thank you for your excellent continued insights and analysis.

Whenever I see analysts identifying Ralph Elliott's ABC pattern but applying incorrect labelling I always wonder why. His A would be at your B and his B would be at your C and his C would be the ending of the "simple" three wave corrective pattern.

Tell me please the reason for bastardising his work in changing the labelling points of reference.

Thank you,
David.

Sive,

Thank you for your excellent continued insights and analysis.

Whenever I see analysts identifying Ralph Elliott's ABC pattern but applying incorrect labelling I always wonder why. His A would be at your B and his B would be at your C and his C would be the ending of the "simple" three wave corrective pattern.

Tell me please the reason for bastardising his work in changing the labelling points of reference.

Thank you,
David.

Hi Dave,

In fact, I'm not an expert in EW Analysis, but I think, that Mr. Elliot had pointed correction waves with A-B-C as he pointed thrust waves with 1, 2 ...5. And when I've marked a move - it's just letters, not waves. Using letters is just simple way for marking the swing.

What do you think?

I see a descanding triangle on the 15M and hourly chart.
Also the 50% Fib was reached, going down now.
Furthermore the chart is below the ichimoku-cloud now.
It might be, that the price will move in your predicted direction, i we get a triange-breakout to the downside...

greetings

Attachments

• EurUSD.jpg
    EurUSD.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 55
What do you think?

I see a descanding triangle on the 15M and hourly chart.
Also the 50% Fib was reached, going down now.
Furthermore the chart is below the ichimoku-cloud now.
It might be, that the price will move in your predicted direction, i we get a triange-breakout to the downside...

greetings

Hi, TimeTrade
Your chart is very overloaded with different stuff. It's like spaghetti. Try to use only absolutely neccesary indicators 2-3 is a max - and you'll see that it will help.

Personally, I do not use ichimoku indicator. But now I also have two "Sell" scalp positions with the target at Weekly Pivot points - on EUR and GBP, although with the very small volume...

Back