Euro FX daily Video, 11 August, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

here is update for today. For now I do not see any particular signals, market can be calm and stay in the range for today. But bearish bias holds for now.

Sive

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great!

Hi Sieve,
Today's video is an exceptionally clear vision of the near future. Enjoyed.
Thanx!
:)

Dear Sive,

Thank you for your analysis. I have been following you for 2 weeks and am learning a lot. Really appreciate your time and dedication.
Having said that, I have 2 questions which I would appreciate your attantion:

1 - where do you get your weekly pivot points from, as I have searched is some sites and I understand that there are calculated differently. There are the standard pivots, Caramilia, Woodies, etc...furthermore, the standard pivot from Forex Pivot Points, Support, Resistance, Hourly, 4 Hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Intraday, Short Term, Medium Term, Long Term, US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar do not match yours.

2- In several videos and specially in this one, you mention a pullback and SELLING SIGNS. Can you please explain exactlly what signs you are lloking for in order to enter that trade short?

Thank you again and all the best

Paulo

Dear Sive,

Thank you for your analysis. I have been following you for 2 weeks and am learning a lot. Really appreciate your time and dedication.
Having said that, I have 2 questions which I would appreciate your attantion:

1 - where do you get your weekly pivot points from, as I have searched is some sites and I understand that there are calculated differently. There are the standard pivots, Caramilia, Woodies, etc...furthermore, the standard pivot from Forex Pivot Points, Support, Resistance, Hourly, 4 Hours, Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Intraday, Short Term, Medium Term, Long Term, US Dollar, Euro, Japanese Yen, British Pound Sterling, Swiss Franc, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar, New Zealand Dollar do not match yours.

2- In several videos and specially in this one, you mention a pullback and SELLING SIGNS. Can you please explain exactlly what signs you are lloking for in order to enter that trade short?

Thank you again and all the best

Paulo

Hi, Paulo

I use classical Pivots. The formulas are in Glossary in my root forum topic.

2. Concerning Sell Signs - I'm telling this in such way, because I do not know who will be watching my research and what kind of trader he or she is. For example, if you're a candle pattern trader - you will be watching for Engulfings, Stars, Gravestones or something like that.
If you're classical trader - possibly divergence, convergence, spikes, failure breakouts, head and shoulders etc...

When I' talking in that way, I just want to attract your attention to particular level, which can be important from my point of view.

thanks Mr Morten...am still learning from your analysis and everyday is a new lesson of course. Sad i did not pick up the sell signal though because i beleived it would retrace to 133 already but now the ball game is different it seems...1.29. This is really wacky. I might even think that this thing could plunge to 120 now hahahaha

Back