Euro FX Daily Video, August 10, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market has shown solid sell off yesterday.
Today is FOMC rate decision, and I prefer not to hold position during the FOMC minutes. Current day strategy for me wiil be looking a possibility for scalp "Sell" trade.

Sive

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,

I have an unpleasant situation on EUR/JPY, hedge - buy on 114.24 and sell on 110.23. Have you any suggest or advice?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dragan Lukic

Eue

Good Morning Sive thank you for you're post and reply
Euro dolla index rose from as low as 80.43 to 81.00 and S&P sold off contributing to the euro sell off. are investors stilll jittery about the future? Anyway, on the short side for now Technically
Thank you

Mr kasim Ijelu
The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.[/QUOTE]

Hi Sive,

I have an unpleasant situation on EUR/JPY, hedge - buy on 114.24 and sell on 110.23. Have you any suggest or advice?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Dragan Lukic

Hi Dragan,
I do not track closely this pair, but it seems that half of your drawdown has been returned. I do not seem much, except bullish convergence on monthly chart. But this is a very long term picture.

Caught it at 1.32141

EUR/USD I did some buys on the way up and set my T/P at 1.3176. I took sells at 1.31930, 1.31981, and 1.32141. I’m riding it down, expect a couple of level offs, but think I will hold them till tomorrow.
Good call Sive.
:)

A record for me

EUR/USD I did some buys on the way up and set my T/P at 1.3176. I took sells at 1.31930, 1.31981, and 1.32141. I’m riding it down, expect a couple of level offs, but think I will hold them till tomorrow.
Good call Sive.
:)

I got scared at the level off :eek:oh: and cashed out at 1.29609.

That's a record for me.:D

Last edited:
mr Ochills

Thanks 4 your indepth analysis it is really good for us all
thanks once again.
Pls I can not watch your video can you pls help people like me by creating a way that we can download your vedio analysis and watch it locally from our PC. I usually have a network problem. I am missing this Vedio Pls
Thanks Sive

Back