1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Euro FX Daily Video, August 19, 2010

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,

Yesterday market has tried to show some signs of strength, but failed. It hasn't reached weekly pivot and even 61.8% expansion from ABC swing

Now I have a bearish bias at the market, and think that we can enter short from 1.2860-1.2870 area with stops above 1.2940. Because I suspect that daily down move should continue and target of this move - 1.2450. The risk/reward ratio is very attractive.

Watch video for details

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Aug 19, 2010
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. M.Nazri

M.Nazri Private, 1st Class

Thank you Sir Sive

Thank you sir Sive with your analysis......keep up good work sir....
    i,ready to sell a EURUSD pair at this momment
    ;)

now sir....the EURUSD pair like a TWISTER go up.....i do not enter....i wait to see in the highest where market stop....what's your oppinion sir?? can i go sell after market reach the HIGHEST HIGH?

#2 M.Nazri, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Well, one of the safest ways to enter - wait for move starting that you've expected, and then enter on a retracement. You do not see any signs then better step out, as you did.

4. Gorgy1tin

Gorgy1tin Recruit

5. kingbrat

kingbrat Recruit

Hello Mr. Sive
    What do you suggest now after bouncing up and down around the 1.2880. can we start selling the Euro ? or we wait for more Up ?
    Well I just sold 1 Million Euro and i fixed loss at 1.2960 to 1.2980. what do you suggest ? is it good step ?
    Thanks in advance. you openion is very important and we trust you....

#5 kingbrat, Aug 19, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  6. kingbrat

kingbrat Recruit

Dear sive it reached the1.28 now is it showing resistance ? what is the next step /?

7. wgold2

wgold2 Recruit

Looking at 1 and 4Hour chart there is strong resistance around 1.2935 for me, that is where my stop loss is set

8. kingbrat

kingbrat Recruit

yes that is abvious. but can we see 400 pips ?

9. mvagusta

mvagusta Recruit

Hi Sive, took your advice and got in at 1.2872. What a ride down it was.:D

I'm now hoping the americans and japanese do what they have done for the past 2 days and take it down further.

10. spak3060

spak3060 Private

Thank you

Hi Dear Sive

Thanks a lot for your comment. I've got 50 pips in first step of your predict, and will go on the rest. I'll try to go out at support levels and enter in the start of down trends, at a good positions, again.
    But I can not recieve your video analyses yet, would you present it as Henry Liu's video system? Thank you again more n more.

Yours Sincerely

Spak3060