Euro FX Daily Video, August 19, 2010

Looking at 1 and 4Hour chart there is strong resistance around 1.2935 for me, that is where my stop loss is set

Hi Dear Sive

Thanks a lot for your comment. I've got 50 pips in first step of your predict, and will go on the rest. I'll try to go out at support levels and enter in the start of down trends, at a good positions, again.
But I can not recieve your video analyses yet, would you present it as Henry Liu's video system? Thank you again more n more.

Yours Sincerely

Spak3060

Gongrats Spak i took 83 pips. looking for the 400 or at least 350 . Good luck for all of us. we trust you SIVE

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Sive
What do you suggest now after bouncing up and down around the 1.2880. can we start selling the Euro ? or we wait for more Up ?
Well I just sold 1 Million Euro and i fixed loss at 1.2960 to 1.2980. what do you suggest ? is it good step ?
Thanks in advance. you openion is very important and we trust you....

Hm, market didn't reach 1.2960 during the day. How did you catch a loss?

yes that is abvious. but can we see 400 pips ?

Well, this is a long term expectation. If it not suitable for you, it's normal. Just fix profit when you think it has to be done. Nothing wrong with it...

Hi Dear Sive

Thanks a lot for your comment. I've got 50 pips in first step of your predict, and will go on the rest. I'll try to go out at support levels and enter in the start of down trends, at a good positions, again.
But I can not recieve your video analyses yet, would you present it as Henry Liu's video system? Thank you again more n more.

Yours Sincerely

Spak3060

Well, Unfortunately I can't. The point is that any technical questions are beyond me. This is FPA's desicion and I use the software that they've pointed.
Sorry.

I'm in at 1.28621. Approx 50 pips to the good now. Is it safe to move stop to breakeven?

Guys, I can't advise such things, because this is very personal. I should to know your risk, your trading plan, style of trading etc. It's just impossible.

So, the main rule here- follow your trading plan. If you short term trader or fill psycological discomfort- take your profit and don't break your mind with it. May be moving s/l to b/e is not a bad idea, because 1.2730 is still a support. Anything can happen. Or close just part of position.

Hm, market didn't reach 1.2960 during the day. How did you catch a loss?

Well, this is a long term expectation. If it not suitable for you, it's normal. Just fix profit when you think it has to be done. Nothing wrong with it...

Well, Unfortunately I can't. The point is that any technical questions are beyond me. This is FPA's desicion and I use the software that they've pointed.
Sorry.

I meant to say i fixed the "stop loss" at 1.2960 ;)

Sorry.

Dear Sive

Thank you again, then, pls countinue your analyses by text, as well.

Have a lot pips

Spak3060

Back