Euro FX Daily Video, August 20, 2010

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning everybody,

whole current week market stays in the range aprox. 1.2750-1.2920. There are a lot of energy building here, and we can expect some break out to one or other direction.

Today, I'll be watching for lower border of the range. If it will hold and market will show some thrust up, so, it will mean that market will stay in this consolidation for some more time.

If we will see breakout to the down side - in video I show you what levels to watch for.

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks Sive

thank you very much Sive,
I have watched your video and then I entered short and till now i have got mor than 80 pips thanks to your perfect analyses.

Thanks Sive for this well informed analysis. It eventually broke out downward. Your analysis is simply great.

thank you.

I made 170 pips with this trade.:cute:

I think market would probably reverse for a while. I will stay out now or probably look to a second sell enter on a reversal.

Thank you!

Thank you! I woke up to a gain of 140 pips! First time ever!
:) What is the name of the yellow indicator yuo are using? I wish I had one on my charts too. Thanks again, Laura

Back